Friday, July 27, 2012

Rockbell was born


I was recently getting request to make custom made Arm Candies, and to the point that my youtube subscribers are asking me to create an online store. This is just a beginning of what can someday be wonderful. I hope you enjoy my first five Rockbell Arm Candies, inspired by you.
The name Rockbell came from one of my favorite Anime "Fullmetal Alchemist". A girl named Winry Rockbell created what is called an automail. An Automail is a automotive armored prostheses that is used on the show to replace a missing limb or any body parts. You might be wondering why I named my products after her. She is an inspiration with her craft, she works hard and won't settle for a mediocre result, but only wants the best. She was young and was known for her automail. I hope and aspire to be like her even though she's just a cartoon. However, when I see an automail, it reminds me of these arm candies. The arm candies are half metal and half something else. Just like and automail on a human. Part automail and part human.

No comments:

Post a Comment